Saturday 5 May 2012

Ten things that turn me off in a man by Malaika wa Azania

by Malaika Wa Azania on Wednesday, April 13, 2011 at 1:32am ·
Forget about a player,that is obviously a turn-off.And i don't understand what is the fuss about dating a man that has a child: if you love the man,you will learn to love that child.And as for the in-laws from hell? I don't think they should be a factor because truly,at the end of the day,you are dating your man,not his control-freak of a mother or annoying siblings who have volunteered their time and energy to making your life a living hell.I'm not saying you shouldn't make an effort to be nice to your in-laws,but to bend over backwards and be bullied by your partner's family is a no-no.
While these may be some of the things that turn women off,for me,the ten things that turn me off in a man are:

1. A BRAINLESS MAN
Truly,i cannot bear the presence of a man that has no knowledge and no brains to speak of.I don't want an Einstein or a walking encyclopedia,but a man who has no clue about history,politics,literature,economics and all such intellectually stimulating things is a burden! He need not hold a Masters or a PhD,but a man who's clueless to me is useless.

2.A SHOW-OFFER
I don't care that you are related to the Queen of England herself.I don't care that you forked out a lot of money for your house,your car,your clothes...I don't care how much money you fund a hospice with,how huge your bank balance is...DON'T TELL ME! It doesn't interest me even half of a percent.

3.A MAN WHO BAD-MOUTHS HIS EX
What he does with you,he will do to you.Remember that! A man who bad-mouths his ex is a recipe for disaster,because to his next girlfriend he'll be saying "Ey,you should see her stretch-marks! They are like a bowl of noodles..."

4.A MAN IN SKINNY JEANS & EAR-RINGS
I don't care how good your legs look or what a nice figure you have,don't wear skinny jeans! I don't judge you by what you wear,but i have preferences and i'd prefer that you wore proper pants.
And lose the ear-rings! The Soweto-boy-look thing is over-rated and unattractive.

5.A PERVET
You are allowed to check out other women.For goodness' sake,beauty is there to be admired.But when you start zooming in on EVERY waitress,lifeguard and anything in a skirt,you are sick.And listen here: I AM NOT GOING TO A STRIP CLUB WITH YOU! Gee,men of these days! You watch too much American crap.Asking your partner to go to Teazers with you.Are you mad,stupid or both?

6.A QUIET MAN
I'm not saying be Yfm,but a man who behaves like an Egyptian mummy? Turn off! A man who doesn't talk to me might as well form part of the furniture...the one that is going to Pikitup,that is!

7.A MAN WHO DOESN'T TIP
No jokes,ask any of my ex boyfriends.I don't understand why you'd want to be served but not tip for it.That waiter/waitress is doing a damn job! He/she must get paid the same way that when you slave for your White massah,you are paid.
I will not hesitate to break up with a man who doesn't tip,or who treats workers like trash.You shout at a waitress in a resturant,Malaika Mahlatsi WILL walk out on you and you'll never see her pretty face ever again...unless when you're hallucinating!

8.A MAN WHO DOESN'T PRIORITISE ME
You are busy.You have a lot of work to do.Guess what? That makes both of us! Believe it or not,i am employed too.I may not look like i am,but i guarantee you that when i get to my office,i don't file my nails.So don't make it seem like you're in the business of counting the number of the world's hair strands.Make time for me...a minimum 3 hours a day! Or else,date your organisation.

9.AN ANTI-SOCIAL MAN
Do you see this girl named Malaika? She is not cold to people.She loves people.So please,be kind and polite to people too.A rude man is a turn-off! You are Rambo there far in your island.To people,be kind or date your kind.

10.A WHITE/ARAB MAN
This is not racism,it's personal preference.I am not into this rainbow nationalism thing where relationships are concerned.I simply don't want a White or Indian or Hispanic or any other man except an Afrikan.
Malaika van Rensburg? Malaika Smith? Malaika Padayachee? Malaika Chan? Oh hell no!

I like my men like my coffee...black and strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment